To succeed in the international market, companies need to have international managerial presence that actively pushes the brands agenda with distributors and retailers to ensure optimal delivery on budgets and resources.
DGC offers a full route to market and brand management service that is fully designed around your brand and product guidelines.
Through a network of distribution partners, DGC works on setting up brands & products with distributors across the African, European, and Asian (AEA) market triangle and works on developing a full route to market and brand management strategy that is fully designed around your brand and product guidelines.
- Distributor assessment.
- Distributor appointment.
- Signing of distribution agreements & key account agreements.
- Price structure set up with distributor and retail.
- Annual target agreement by total country.
- Monthly in-market sales forecast by country, by channel and by SKU.
- Monthly order forecast by country by SKU.
- Annual advertising & promotional budget alignment.
Promotional activities, marketing, sampling & artwork development
- Annual promotional plan developed by country & by channel.
- Annual sampling plan developed by country & by channel.
- Home shelf & dual placement plan-o-gram development by key account.
- Development of A&P printed material in alignment with brand guidelines.
- Development of POS material.
- Social media campaign development and management.
Reporting, assessment & feedback
- Monthly stock & sales report to show sales vs. forecast & current stock vs. arrivals.
- Monthly sales review with distributor to track activities & budget spending.
- Quarterly business review with distributors to review forecasts & budget plans.
- Return on investment analysis by activity by channel.
- On-line access to all reports & analysis by country, by channel & by customer.
Orders & Logistics
- Monthly order collection & processing.
- Option of dedicated logistics coordinator.